TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Organization and responsibilities
Agencia de viajes y turismo Omega Eventos SAS, hereinafter referred to as Omega Turismo, declares that it acts as an intermediary between users and the entities or persons responsible for providing air or land transport services, accommodation, food, or any other service contracted through the Internet site of this travel agency. In this sense, the travel agency undertakes to comply with the intermediation services mentioned, with the exceptions specified in these general conditions and is not responsible for the failure of such entities in the execution of their obligations, or for unforeseen events caused by strikes, weather conditions, delays, earthquakes, quarantines, as well as material, personal or moral damages that may suffer the passenger for loss, damage or theft of luggage, or accidents, illness or death. The user will have to complain about this directly to the companies that provide the unfulfilled service. Omega Eventos will help the user as soon as possible during this process. These “general conditions” are regulated by the rules of civil commercial law and other applicable laws.
This website in the role of a travel agency is subject to the liability regime established by regulation 300/96 and D.R. 1075/97 and other regulatory decrees.
If the user wants to cancel or change his reservation, he must contact our managers, mentioning his reservation code. For this process OMEGA TURISMO suggests you read carefully the clause corresponding to CANCELATION POLICIES. Any change in the reservation is subject to availability and requote rates. For more information, the user should contact Omega Turismo’s Travel executive, mentioning their reservation code. Any firm reservation accepted by Omega Turismo has a confirmation code, which must be kept by the user at all times.
As forms of payment when processing online reservations, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, and checking or savings account payment through PSE.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be charged immediately to your credit card, debit card or checking account, depending on the form of payment you choose. If you buy on the Internet or over the phone, you can make cash payments at: Recaudos y Pagos Gana, Éxito, Carulla, SurtiMax, Super Inter, ATH, VIA Baloto, Super Giros, Bancolombia.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC PAYMENT
OMEGA TURISMO reserves the right to contract, on behalf of the user, the services to which it refers, and which are specified in these Terms and Conditions, specifically in the quality and/or categories contracted, in terms of transport, hotels or other services, regardless of the ultimate provider of the services, unless it is expressly agreed that these will invariably be provided by a specific SUPPLIER.
In case of modification by the direct SUPPLIER of the service, this will be provided by another supplier of equivalent quality. If the user uses the service, it will be considered that he consented to such modification and will not proceed to any complaint, compensation or reimbursement.
**Once OMEGA TURISMO has received payment from the user for the services contracted, whether these be lodging, vacation package, ground transportation, air transportation or any other, OMEGA TURISMO has the immediate permission of the user to issue or acquire the ground tickets, air tickets on his/her behalf, abiding by and accepting both, OMEGA TURISMO and the user, the cancellation, issue and sale policies of the national and international airlines, the issue, issue and sale policies of IATA International air tickets and the Reservation and Cancellation Policies of this site.
When air tickets are issued on behalf of the user, OMEGA TURISMO is not responsible for any change of itinerary, or for any change or mistake in the data provided by the user for the issuance of air tickets, such as names, surnames, ages, sex, dates, routes, airlines, classes, categories, among others.
Hence, OMEGA TURISMO informs the user of the general Cancellation Policies of the tourist services offered through its website.
CANCELLATION OF AIR TRANSPORT RESERVATIONS:
When making the flight reservation, either as a vacation package or only a flight, the charge to the user’s credit card is made instantaneously, generating a confirmation number. Once the flight ticket is issued, it will have the following conditions:
- Issued tickets are non-refundable.
- Flight tickets cannot be transferred to another person or to another airline.
- All requested flight date and time redemptions will incur additional charges and are subject to availability.
For date and time changes on flight tickets:
If the user wishes to make changes to the time or date of their flight, they should contact the travel executive. All changes are subject to availability.
Additional charges for changes made to the flight ticket depend on the travel dates, airline’s policies and the flight demand.
CANCELLATION OF VACATION PACKAGES + FLIGHT TICKETS
- Flight tickets are not transferable or refundable to another person or airline, except in case of death of the passenger (in this case any relevant documents must be attached).
- Hotel and transportation reservations will be subject to applicable penalties in accordance with the time the cancellation was requested.
- If no changes, adjustments or modifications are requested before the start of the trip, the booked services are valid only for the dates specified on the booking voucher.
CANCELLATION OF HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- In order to book, when entering their personal information in the website of the hotel they have chosen, the user may consult the cancellation terms and conditions in the link called Reservation Policy. However, OMEGA TURISMO hereby notifies them of the General Policies for the Cancellation of Hotel Reservations:
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before the start date apply a 10% charge.
- Cancellations made from 3 to 14 days prior to the start date will be charged for 2 nights.
- Cancellations made from 0 to 2 days before the start date apply a 100% charge.
- If the reservation is marked as non-cancellable, non-refundable or similar, a 100% penalty applies regardless of the date you request cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS IN PEAK SEASON AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Christmas, New Year, Easter, public holidays and dates set by hotels.
- Reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to the start date will be charged 10%.
- Reservations cancelled 15 to 29 days prior to the start date are charged for 2 nights.
- Reservations cancelled with less than 15 days from the start date will be charged 100%.
Leaving the hotel before the end of your stay (early departure), or not showing up at the hotel (no show) is considered cancellation and no refunds apply. If the number of guests decreases after the payment of the reservation, applying a penalty or making a refund is at the discretion of the hotel.
CANCELLATION OF VACATION PACKAGES RESERVATIONS AND / OR GROUND TRANSPORT
At the time of making the reservation, on your screen there will be a link and a checkbox (acceptance box), which you must activate in order to continue with your reservation and read the general cancellation policies that apply to vacation packages and / or ground transportation. Nevertheless, we inform you about the general cancellation policies for vacation packages and / or ground transportation:
- Cancellations made 3 days or more before the assigned time to start the vacation package apply a charge of 15%.
- Cancellations made from 0 to 2 days before the assigned time to start the vacation package apply a charge of 100%.
- Refunds do not apply if you do not show up at the meeting point to start the vacation package and / or transport to the place where the trip will start.
- All changes will be subject to availability. Some packages and/or activities are not subject to cancellation.
- Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to arrival will be charged a 15% fee.
- Cancellations made from 0 to 2 days prior to the date of arrival apply a charge of 100%.
- Refunds do not apply if you do not arrive at the airport on the day the shuttle service is scheduled.